Friday, July 1, 2011

Honda's all done and for sale. (SOLD)


Greeaat success !  This thing almost put itself back together like christine... the movie.? Not to many people I know have heard of that movie but I always had a connection with it. Through the years of building cars, bikes, motorcycles I've recognized personality in each one , and treat them with kindness hoping of kindness in return..... or they'll kill you. Uh .. anyways this killer is running very well and is currently for sale.            1972 honda cb 450 , Bored .40 over, new pistons , rings, gaskets, brand new firestone tires , new seat , lowering shocks, velocity stacks,  Its very loud and has alot of power.

3 comments:

  1. I have my motorcycle permit and license test scheduled. Why? Because I came across one of your bikes on Craigslist and then checked out your blog. You build sweet bikes! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I love the style a jewelry but the headlight before 7/8 inch or the mark thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I love the style a jewelry but the headlight before 7/8 inch or the mark thank you

    ReplyDelete