Monday, August 20, 2012

Last weeks tinkering

 This is Joe's girlfriend June's bike , it's a yamaha sr 185 , looking good
 Joe and June

 Our friend Oli Gagnon came back down from canada with a different bike. Alot of black and orange in this part of the shop.
 Polishing and rebuilding this xs 650 motor. Still waiting on parts.
 Started tearing into the old xl 600 . I'm going to make it into some sort of vintage supermoto or something.
I put some lights on my husky so I can ride it on the streets. Still need a plate though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've got an '81 SR185 too and I'm debating on tire size and clearances. I see they've removed the front fender on their bike. Do you happen to know if they made any other modifications for clearance and what size the tires are? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete